Know Your Client Analyst - French
Know Your Client Analysts - French
Description of the role:
The Know Your Client (KYC) Analysts are part of the review process for existing clients of BNP Paribas Securities Services and will contact with several departments (such as Client Development, Compliance, and Tax Teams).
- Estimate the risk of money laundering and terrorism financing
- Report to the KYC Team Leader in Lisbon
- Initiate the GOF (Global Onboarding Form) with the previous KYC file
- Ensure the collection of the documentation required for each KYC files with the sales teams and through research (client websites, regulators, etc.)
- Perform controls
- Elaborate reports and analysis to be presented to senior Management as part of the Due Diligence and KYC processes.
- Ensure the collection of missing documentation
- Ensure the FATCA/AEOI identification of the clients
- Supervise requests from other departments (Client Development, Compliance, Audit)
· Academic Degree completed (Economics, Law, Management or similar as preferred)
· Fluent in French (mandatory)
· Good knowledge of English (mandatory)
· At least 2 years of professional experience
· Previous experience with financial services (desirable)
· Previous experience dealing with legal documents and procedures (desirable);
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, namely Excel and PowerPoint;
· Availability for a training period abroad (up to 3 months)
· Analytical thinking, customer service orientation, autonomy, sense of responsibility.
Expected Start Date: September 2017
Please note that only applications submitted with CV in English + Certificate of Studies will be considered and to move forward in the application process.
Only candidates with adequate profile will be contacted.