Contratto a tempo indeterminato
Business Overview of BNP Paribas Cardif – Run Team Regulatory
The Run Team is responsible for steering the run activities of a business domain (end-to-end processes across the relevant systems), for service continuity, availability and performance.
The main responsibilities are:
· be the main point of contact for the Business;
· guarantee the communication with the Business;
· guarantee the quality of applications and processes for the daily operations (including the coordination of service providers).
The person will also support the following activities:
· Manage the maintenance tickets with the services providers;
· Control the daily data flows and correct the potential issues;
· Responsible for capacity planning and steering it;
· Ensure that the defined service levels are attainable with the existing service infrastructure and organization, enforce the BCP in line with Business expectations, support the ICT Team in the DR settings;
· Validate projects release.
What we expect from you
- Education: Master degree in Economics, or in Management Engineering, or in Computer Science, or in Computer Engeneering
- Behavioral skills: Client focus, Self-discipline, Teamwork, Reporting skills, Communication skills, Analytical skills.
- Technical skills: strong knowledge of the Compliance, Regulatory and Anti Money Laundering insurance business processes; release of applications; strong knowledge of the domain processes and of the underlying systems; knowledge of change and incidents management; technical knowledge of the infrastructure; at least 2 years experience in the same role from Insurance or Management Consulting; Fluent Italian and English (written and spoken).
Contract type and Remuneration
The offer will be a full time open ended contract and the relative remuneration will be consistent with the National Banking Contract.
In order to better enhance the CV inserted, the application submitted for this announcement could be taken into consideration also for other vacancies, in line with the academic background and professional path achieved so far.
This announcement is addressed to any gender (L. 903/77)
Who we are
At BNP Paribas Cardif, we insure people and what matters to them. In 40 years, we have won the trust of tens of millions of customers around the world by defending an innovative approach, partnership. Historically, we have always worked closely with many professionals, mixing their field of experience and expertise with that of our teams. That’s what enables us to do our job the best way possible in the 36 countries where we operate.
If we can create bonds of such quality, it is thanks to our employees. They are the ones who, everyday, build our reputation as partners. Thanks to their commitment, BNP Paribas Cardif creates a world in which employees, distributors and experts cooperate to shape the insurance solutions of tomorrow. When we were founded in 1973, investing on trust and dialogue was a challenge. But history has proved us right.
Today's world requires a high sense of collaboration. We therefore make sure that our teams, today and tomorrow, have the means to work together.
Because we care about those around us, we encourage an open work environment that celebrates creativity, mobility and connectivity. So we created the Cardif Lab’ for our employees and distributors, our innovation lab that links us to the world of new technologies and the insurance of tomorrow. Because we dare to confront opinions, we multiply interactions between us, but also with external experts. This is the principle behind the Jams, a new kind of workshop that brings together employees and partners to develop innovative products and services. Concerned to maintain strong links with the academic world, we also fund the Chair of Excellence in Management modeling of University Lyon 1. By supporting research and sharing knowledge, we collectively take part in the evolution of our business. Put together, these initiatives tell who we are and ultimately underline what sets us apart. They make us different.
The trust of our customers is closely tied to the faith our employees have in our company, its vision and values. It is why we are committed, for them and all those who wish to join us, because together we are the insurer for a changing world.