Contractor/ Via Agency
HK-Hong Kong (HK)-Hong Kong
This job is under BNP PARIBAS ASSET MANAGEMENT Asia Ltd.
Role Description and purpose
You will support the Head of HR Projects, APAC across a range of responsibilities initially focusing on HRIS project support and HR analytics / reportings as well as HR operations with a view to developing project management responsibilities over time. Work with a diverse stakeholder group including global, regional and local HR teams, IT, Finance and others. The incumbent will provide coordination support for our regional HR PMO process or agenda.
- Deliver timely and quality HR reports (e.g. Regional and Local HR business updates, headcount reporting, attrition rate, organization charts, Cost/budget information) to related parties as per schedules or requests
- Enhance HR analytics on staff costs, hiring details monitoring and exit interviews
- Coordinate with central team in the roll-out of new analytic tools, Tableau, and enhance the business analytics for management level
- Provide support or guidelines to local HR on end to end system process
- Act as control point to ensure and maintain the data integrity of all HR tools’ data input across APAC countries (10 countries)
- Responsible for implementation, maintenance and support of Group's HR information systems and enhancement projects by working closely with various Central HRIS team to ensure integrity of the HRIS yet integration with other corporate and HR systems.
- Work with central HRIS team to review HR process, implement systems’ enhancement schedule / HR tools’ alignment and synchronization with localization for APAC countries
- Provide support on HR digital transformation projects
- Act as subject matter expert and engage with HR teams and collect input to improve the effectiveness and usage of HR systems, identify opportunities for process and/or data improvements
- Develop user friendly procedures, guidelines, and documentation. Ensure accurate documentation process manuals are designed and updated for all HRIS processes
- Support Head of HR Project, APAC to meet project milestones and deliver planned results
- Coordinate budget exercise: Local countries’ data consolidation, data checking and updates
- Benchmark Exercise: Data consolidation and benchmark analysis for focused teams in the region
- Support Compensation Review Process(CRP) monitored by Head of HR Projects, APAC at regional level: Data consolidation, data entry, regional remuneration analysis
HR Control / Policy
- Support the implementation of HR control policies: Block Leave Monitoring Policy and Background Check Policy
- Conduct control check process and report outstanding cases as of the timeline
- Perform quarterly payroll checking for Australia employees
- Renovate and maintain updates for regional and local AM HR page for communicating HR’s latest policies and resources to employees
- Design and propose marketing materials for HR initiatives in the region
- Support the HR budget exercise, maintain HR budget database
KEY INTERNAL / EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS
Internal: BNPP AM Asia Pacific HR team, Group HR, Global HR MIS team, Finance / IT team
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- University degree preferably in HR or related subject
- 3-5 years work experience in a HR function, project management, HR reporting and control as well as HRIS
- Worked in a multi-location, international environment, with a focus on the Asian markets
- Experience working in a financial institution an advantage
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and time-management skills
- Ability to learn new systems, subject matters and processes quickly
- Highly organized and agile with an ability to adapt to handle mulitiple projects and tasks at a time in a fast-paced environment
- Must have an advanced knowledge of databases and Microsoft Excel
- Written and oral English necessary, with Mandarin/Cantonese an advantage
- Knowledge of HR practices, procedures and standards policy and procedure development techniques is a plus
- Working knowledge of HRIS and HR related systems - knowledge of TALEO, Cornerstone or other HR systems
ESSENTIAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES (TECHNICAL / BEHAVIOURAL / LEADERSHIP)
- Basic knowledge of the financial markets with an understanding of Asset Management an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills essential, with an ability to build remote relationships
- Communications skills a necessity (written and oral), including the ability to deal with cultural communication differences.
- Highly developed numeric abilities
- Stays focused under pressure and tight deadlines, and delivers against requests in an accurate and comprehensive manner
- Strive for continuous process / systesm enhancement and support local HR team with a "can-do", friendly and open-minded manner.