GESTION DE LA RELATION CLIENT
BNP Paribas Securities Services, a subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group, is one of Europe's leading providers of custody services for securities.
The Luxembourg branch plays a major part in its operations, offering clients high value-added services extending from custody to securities lending, fund administration, performance measurement and ratings, and bond issuance services.
To support its current growth, BNP Paribas Securities Services is looking for a:
Transformation Project Management Officer (M/F)
In the context of the internationalization as well as several transformation projects, the team in charge of the coordination and set up of these subjects is being reinforced in Luxembourg.
Reporting to the Head of Transformation - Internal Funds Service Operations, you will be in charge of the coordination of key initiatives - from project plan definition to best practices identification upon successful delivery - which includes:
· In collaboration with the business managers, to define the projects’ roadmap.
· To calculate and validate the project’s ROI in the respect of the guidelines.
· To study the projects ‘feasibility in collaboration with the conformity, risk and legal teams.
· In collaboration with the operational teams, to analyze, to test, to set up the target organization and to make sure the model works properly.
· Within the procedures, to coordinate the activity transfer, to define and do the planning follow-up, to alert the project sponsor if needed, to define governance…
· To participate to the documents ‘update (SLA, procedures…)
· To participate to the ERS (Extreme Risk scenario) model set up
University degree in Accounting, Banking, Business Administration, Finance, Economics
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the securities services business (fund administration, transfer agency, custody, middle/back-office of an investment manager or an investment bank).
An experience of project management will be considered as a strong asset.
- Analytical and organization skills
- Able to communicate clearly at various levels of an organization
- Rigour and precision
- Knowledge on flows and stakeholders of the funds industry
- Ms Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Ms Project would be a plus
Excellent written and oral English and French skills are essential