JURIDIQUE ET FISCALE
BNP Paribas Asset Management is the asset-management arm of the BNP Paribas group. With assets under management totaling over EUR 500 billion and a staff of more than 4,000 present in over 40 countries, BNP Paribas Asset Management offers a comprehensive range of financial management services to institutional clients and distributors around the globe.
BNP Paribas Asset Management also heads a line-up of specialized management companies, each with its own area of expertise and investment policies tailored to a particular asset class or local needs.
BNP Paribas Asset Management is searching for:
Head of Product Set-up Luxembourg (M/F)
The Product Set-up Team (Luxembourg) deals with International Funds and Mandates events from an operational set-up scope from the beginning until the event implementation.
To manage the implementation of the Product Life Cycle across BNPP AM
- Administration of the Product Set up Group email inbox to ensure Product set up requests are allocated and queries are handled in a timely manner.
- Central coordinator for all requests for new and existing product setups (new Funds / Mandates, amendments to existing setups and adhoc requirements) which involve utilization of the Global Target Operating Model.
- Monitor and manage the lifecycle of each product setup request through to completion.
- Ongoing review and analysis of the product setup process with all relevant stakeholders to ensure effective management and control of the ‘Pipeline’, to ensure balancing of business requirements with resource capacity.
- Ensure Product Set up documentation (Checklists, Pipeline etc) are updated regularly, to facilitate progress/management reporting, issue capture and follow up.
- Regular attendance / organization of meetings with internal / external parties to review progress of events in the pipeline and ensure proactive resolution of issues.
- Set the governance and working practices with the suppliers and providers by conducting regular meetings and discussion with the relevant stakeholders
- Formalize the flow of data and documentation relating to the various Events for Mandates and Funds (new and maintenance)
- Manage the project on Product Life Cycle in coordination with all stakeholders to implement a smoothly and active process to achieve all events launched on time
- Define responsibilities and clear channels for communication as part of the product set-up governance.
- Act as an escalation point for service providers and internal business lines with regards to daily queries and issues in the product set-up daily activity.
- Provide AM entities with technical knowledge when required as part of BAU or projects. Facilitate communication within the organization and with the providers.
Activity Management :
- To ensure people management (control day to day tasks, KPI, reporting, develop and train collaborators), annual appraisal, to fixe clear objectives, day off validation;
- Being the link with the hierarchy;
- Regarding the knowledge and the activity, being the back-up of the team ;
- Masters Degree in Finance or Economics.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Office.
- Multi-years successful experience in an Operational / Project Department preferably within Asset Management.
- Outstanding experience within an operational environment combined with an in-depth knowledge of Asset Management.
INTERPERSONAL/ CORE COMPETENCIES
- Maintain positive and productive working relationships, promote collaborative teamwork within own team, across the international network and matrix organization.
- Interpersonal understanding – Treats everyone with dignity, honesty and respect. Shows high level of self-awareness, understands impact of own behavior on others, and upholds the highest standards of company values / practice.
- Demonstrate personal drive and energy to generate increased team performance
- Lead through providing clarity and informed support to the team and the organisation
- Contribute to the selection of talented people and building of talented teams with a strong level of commitment.
OTHER SKILLS REQUIRED
- Fluency (written and spoken) in French and English.
- Additional language(s) is considered as an advantage.