Funds Domiciliation Officer - Private Equity & Real Estate (PERE) (H/F)
JURIDIQUE ET FISCALE
The Luxembourg branch plays a major part in its operations, offering clients high value-added services extending from custody to securities lending, fund administration, performance measurement and ratings, and bond issuance services.
To join Funds Domiciliation Department, BNP Paribas Securities Services is looking for:
Funds Domiciliation Officer- Private Equity & Real Estate (PERE)
BNP Paribas Securities Services in Luxembourg acts as Domiciliary Agent for approximatively 100 Luxembourg investment funds and / or companies and is looking for a new Fund Domiciliation Officer. The new Fund Domiciliation Officer will join a team of 12 persons and be part of Legal Affairs department.
· Act as a Domiciliation Officer/Company Secretary on a designated portfolio of Private Equity & Real Estate Funds/Companies;
· Work closely with the client, third parties and other teams to support smooth day-to-day management and governance;
· Organize meetings of board of directors/managers of investment funds/companies :
Ø prepare agenda items, board packs, follow up of action points
Ø ensure timetables are set and followed, that board packs are prepared and issued in a timely manner
Ø attend Board meetings and write corresponding minutes
· Coordinate and organize general meetings of shareholders of investment funds/companies : preparation of convening notices, proxies, collection of proxies and drafting of minutes of meetings;
· Coordinate the signing of documents relating to the day to day operations of companies including circular resolutions;
· Participate and/or coordinate specific events such as incorporation, launch of new sub-funds, liquidations of sub-funds and or investment funds/companies, restructurings;
· Maintain statutory registers of shares and potentially other instruments like loans, PECS, CPECs;
· Liaise with notaries, lawyers and authorities;
· Accomplish formalities required under Luxembourg regulations in relation to the tasks performed;
· Handling of correspondence;
· Using document management system to support client needs;
· Understand legal documentation (loan/facility agreements, share transfer agreements, pledge agreements, subscription/repurchase agreements, …) and be able to extract the essential points relating to services we provide;
· Contribute to the onboarding of new clients;
· Contribute to projects including onboarding of new clients and development of new services.
Ø You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position in Luxembourg
Ø You are familiar with PE/RE funds activity;
Ø You have graduated in Law (minimum Bachelor);
· Languages: the position requires fluent English (spoken and written) as it involves constant communication with clients worldwide; additional European languages would be considered as an asset.
· Behavioural competencies:
Ø Good communication skills as the position involves constant communication with clients, his legal advisers and internal departments such as commercial department and operations,
Ø Excellent planning, organizational and analytical skills,
Ø Team spirit,
Ø Good computer skills (Pack office)