Fund Administration Officer Private Equity & Real Estate (M/F)
TRAITEMENT DES OPERATIONS
BNP Paribas Securities Services, a subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group, is one of Europe's leading providers of custody services for securities.
The Luxembourg branch plays a major part in its operations, offering clients high value-added services extending from custody to securities lending, fund administration, performance measurement and ratings, and bond issuance services.
BNP Paribas Securities Services is looking for:
Fund Administration Officer (M/F)
Private Equity & Real Estate
The Private Equity Real Estate (PERE) department is part of the Asset Fund Services business unit. It is composed of the Transfer Agency, Custody, Fund Administration, Client Account Management and Business Implementation teams.
This job description is focused on the role of PERE Fund Administration officer.
Within the PERE department, the main responsibilities of the FA officer are the calculation and the validation of the net asset values.
The FA Officer Private Equity Account Manager also actively participates in the quality controls of the FA perimeter (ISAE 3402, respect of overall and dedicated PERE procedures…) and various projects (IT, procedures…) with the aim of improving the quality of service delivered to clients.
Statutory & Consolidated NAV processing
· Participation in the launch of new funds (or sub-funds),SICAR and unregulated entities
· Bookkeeping of all entities and calculation of NAV
· Review and analysis of NAV calculated by external counterparts (client or dedicated service provider)
· Control the consistency of the valuation received and used for underlying assets
· Execution of 1st level controls if any in respect with BP2S procedures
· Follow up of the liquidation of funds(or sub-funds), SICAR and unregulated entities
· Assistance in the preparation of financial statements
· Completion of annual and interim audit requests
Management of internal - relationship
· Provide client service and support for BAU and ongoing operational issues
· Maintaining efficient external relationships with clients, managers, sales representatives, auditors…
· Actively participating to the team organisation by taking initiatives and by being implicated in common projects
· Improving hierarchy relationship by reporting regularly encountered problems and outstanding work (escalation process)
· Assistance in the Client Service Reviews to PERE Client Account Manager (agenda, follow ups, service plans, write-ups, call memos) by producing monthly KPI and monitoring client issues log
- Maintaining efficient external and internal relationships with clients, managers, other departments, BI, sales representatives, auditors…
- Follow-up of the incidents until full completion of corrective and preventive measures
- Archiving of all FA documents
- Help in the production of FA activity statistic
- Improving hierarchy relationship by reporting regularly encountered problems, outstanding work (escalation process) and any risk identified
- Participate to the review of team procedures and checklists
- If required be involved in department projects
- Support other PERE teams if required
- Handling of all incoming requests, either from client, either from other counterparts, regarding the PERE FA tasks
- Make sure that checklists are completed on time, exhaustively and double-checked before providing the output to the client
- Ensure relevant information is passed to the TA and Custody teams
Bachelor or Master Degree
Investment funds experience of at least 2 years (Fund Accounting, NAV calculations or Financial Statements elaboration)
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office
• Experience of the mutual fund industry in Europe
• Good knowledge of the regulatory and statutory requirements in connection with mutual funds
• Excellent Communication skills
• Organizational skills
• Analytical skills
• Strong Client focus
German and English mandatory, French is considered as an asset