Client Account Manager - Custody (H/F) / 12 months
TRAITEMENT DES OPERATIONS
BNP Paribas Securities Services, a subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group, is one of Europe's leading providers of custody services for securities.
The Luxembourg branch plays a major part in its operations, offering clients high value-added services extending from custody to securities lending, fund administration, performance measurement and ratings, and bond issuance services.
As part of its development strategy, BNP Paribas Securities Services Luxembourg is recruiting:
Client Account Manager - Custody (M/F)
· Guarantee Client satisfaction by being the trusted and dedicated point of contact for Global Custody and by ensuring high quality level of service is consistently delivered within the defined framework of the SLA across all teams within CCS.
· Resolving all operational queries and issues raised by the Client. To resolve, or at least acknowledge, Client queries within 24 hours of receipt. If the query takes longer than 24 hours to resolve ensure proper and regular communication and follow up with Client until resolution.
· Ensure strong understanding of the Client and their specificities, requirements and expectations by maintaining client factsheets up to date, informing the GC operational teams regularly of any changes, working closely with the Business Change Management (BCM) team in order to proactively offer solutions to Client’s needs.
· Manage effectively Client complaints by escalating and discussing immediately with team manager as well as informing the Client Service Manager (CSM). Ensure proper follow up of complaint, where necessary the ‘Declaration d’Incident’ has been elaborated and any action plans implemented.
· Active participation in regular Client Service Review (CSR) meetings, ensuring proper preparation of meeting in conjunction with CSM (dry run), all Client MIS for period is prepared and fully understood, follow up of previous CSR minutes and action points
· Timely completion of all agreed client tasks (via CAM task log) and ad hoc requests, providing the most automated solution wherever possible.
· Ensure close cooperation on transversal issues with different Bank departments through active participation in ‘Client Team’ meetings, assure comprehensive information flow to CCS management and Client Development.
· Provide guidance and coaching to junior team members.
· Monitor Client usage of BNP Paribas securities services products and work with Client Dev & GC products to support cross selling.
Education: Bachelor degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance
5 years minimum experience in the securities services business, demonstrating good in-depth technical knowledge of global custody flows and products. Good working knowledge of custody systems would be considered an advantage.
Client service orientated with strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal with intermediaries and colleagues at all levels
Demonstrate autonomy, with the ability to take initiatives in order to improve process flows
Excellent organization skills with the ability to efficiently manage time, rank priorities and respect deadlines
Fluent French, English and Italian. German is considered as an advantage.