Digital Communications Trainee H / F
Founded in 1989 and a wholly-owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas, Arval specializes in the rental of corporate vehicles. Arval offers its professional clients, SMEs and large international groups dedicated solutions aimed at optimizing the mobility of their employees and outsourcing the risks related to the management of their fleet. Expert advice and quality of service, which form the basis of the Arval brand promise, are delivered in 28 countries by more than 6,000 employees.
Attached to the Arval Corporate Communication department, the International Communications intern will work on internal and external events organisation, management of the Arval website and intranet. She/He will be fully integrated into the department’s activities.
Description of tasks
- Running the institutional website arval.com
- updating articles and pages
- content editing
- creating pages
- supporting users
- training in the new CMS tool
- Project management of the redesign following the website migration to the new CMS tool
- Running and updating the company’s intranet
o updating contents
o content editing
o creation of spaces for Corporate departments
o advising contributors
o supporting corporate departments and countries...
- Participating in organising international seminars and events (management of logistics and signage, work on contents, interfacing with the agency...).
- Co-organising the international communications annual seminar.
- Production of new multi-media content (videos, computer graphics, GIFs...
Desired level of education: First-year master's/second-year master’s/MBA
Training/specialisation: Training: Higher School of Communications (ESP / CELSA / EFAP / Sup de Pub / Sup de com / Iseg / Iscom...), Business School (Communications course)
Specialisation: global communications (events and media, including digital)
- Perfect written and oral communication
- Analytical mindset
- English: read, write, speak and understand easily. French is a plus, but not mandatory. Command of Photoshop and the Office package
- Organisation and respect for deadlines
- Knowledge of CMS
- Video editing software
- Command of InDesign
- Capacity for creativity and innovation
- Good interpersonal skills and adaptability
- Availability and responsiveness
- Initiative and autonomy
- Organisational abilities
- Rigour and precision