About BNP Paribas Group:
“BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global
footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private
investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs.
It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate &
institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well
as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships”.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Businessline/Function :
Develop and maintain IT systems at heart of “Know Your Customer (KYC)” ensuring due diligence, tax and regulatory compliance during the entire CIB client life cycle. Platform responsible for client onboarding, documentation, data distribution, capturing audit trails and being golden source.
CLM - CRM
Business Line / Function:
CLM / Transversal
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
- Expert on WPF who can work on conversion from Silverlight to WPF.
- Technically support a team of upto 4 developers on their challenges.
- Assist conversion from Silverlight to WPF.
- Take ownership of POCs and technical feasibility studies.
- Design new components and suggest improvements in current architecture
- Propose solutions that focus on client experience and responsiveness.
- Keep up-to-date with latest technologies, trends and provide inputs, expertise and recommendations as required on the project
- Participate in requirements analysis/ Sizing/ Technical Feasibility workshop/ PoC
- Produce high quality code, perform code reviews and mentor team of developers.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software solution design and architecture
- Implement security in applications by configuring and applying authorization, managing data integrity and implementing a secure site
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- WPF Expertise
- Strong Knowledge of C#, Prism, MVVM, .NET , WCF
- Hands on experience in having worked on Web Applications and understanding of Web Context, Security.
- Strong understanding of OOPS concepts, Solid principles and Design patterns
- Good knowledge of Transact SQL and databases (Oracle or SQL Server)
- Good to have skill – Knowledge or hands-on AngularJS.
- Good to have - Experience in Development Methodology (Agile, SCRUM). Unit test framework.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proactive and provide technical direction to the team
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Results-oriented, team player and self-motivated with a strong initiative to deliver
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Communication skills - oral & written
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Ability to share / pass on knowledge
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution
Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 3 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)