1. Meet annual goals/budgets set by Management for self :
n Develop existing and new relationships – expand client base of clients of Taiwan origin.
n Know the client and the client’s requirements. Responsible for clients’ “Know Your Client” policy and procedures, and report to Management and Compliance appropriately on any issues relating to compliance.
n Market a full range of BNPP products and services in a diversified manner to existing and new
n clients; in particular, the costs of transactions should be borne in mind and acted upon.
n Maintain communications with clients to assess their needs and risk profile, advise on appropriate investment mix such as currencies, securities, credit, etc.
n Cultivate and manage relationships with other areas of BNPP to ensure as much cross-selling within BNPP as possible.
n Ensure client informed and aware of all issues and all instructions are carefully executed.
n Ensure product documentation including credit facilities is at all times correct and appropriate.
n Ensure appropriate level of knowledge of BNPP’s systems and regulatory environment.
n Keep updated on products, systems and regulatory environment by attending various training sessions as requested.
2. Participate in projects and transactions as requested from time to time.
3. Ensure assistant work as professional members of a team and that administrative procedures and guidelines are followed to create the highest industry standards.
4. Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory authorities, audit requirements and established bank approved risk limits
1. Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework.
2. Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan
3. Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
4. Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System
5. Ensure compliance with Bank’s policies/procedures and regulatory requirements, in particular with regards to the KYC responsibilities and duties, as per relevant policies and procedures, and the summary of responsibilities list attached hereto
1.Relevant experiences in Wealth management, with private banking experience is a plus
2.Familiar with financial products
3.With clients connections and manage client’s assets and revenues.
4.Strong developing and hunting clients ability
5.Trust and Structure Product Sales Licenses