1. Identify, originate, develop and maintain Wealth Management client relationships.
2. Manage existing and new client relationships in a thoroughly professional manner with the full support of WM management and in line with the professional ethics and guidelines established by WMA from time to time.
3. Supervise assistant to achieve better efficiency, more risk control, and promote team spirit and professionalism.
4. Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework.
5. Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan.
6. Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.
1. Trust and Structure Product Sales Certificates are required需具備信託業務證照,結構型商品, 金融市場常識與職業道德及投信投顧法規
2. Relevant experiences in Wealth management, with private banking experience is a plus
3. Familiar with financial products
4. With clients connections and manage client’s assets and revenues.5. Strong developing and hunting clients abilityStrong developing and hunting clients ability