At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
We are only
considering candidate who do not require Visa sponsorship.
We are looking for a Web Analytics Engineer to
join our team. You will deliver analytics solutions on our Adobe
Analytics/DTM/Target platform to help guide the success of our digital account
opening, servicing, and mobile solutions. You will work closely with our
marketing, business intelligence, and front-end developer teams - both
technical and business/marketing knowledge is key to success. Activities will include conducting discovery,
documentation and instrumentation engagements around web analytics, multivariate
& A/B/N testing, personalization and tag management with an emphasis on
- Work on cross functional teams to support/Integrate/manage tools
(e.g. Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target) into Bank of the West web properties
via Adobe DTM/Launch.
- Create technical designs and specifications for data collection
across all line of business.
- Interface with the various platforms, services and technologies
(e.g. SiteCore CMS) Bank of the West leverages to ensure a seamless analytics
- Responsible for helping with the strategic roadmap for data
collection methods supporting business growth and new technology adoption.
- Diagnose data capture issues, and work with partners to resolve.
- Maintain documentation of technical implementations and relevant
- Work with key stakeholders to help translate high level requests
and requirements into actionable metrics.
- Re-prioritize analytic projects and help manage business expectations.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of a client's
website architecture, online business model, and online marketing strategy
- Design customized solutions and technical tag implementation
- Experience with Front-end technologies and DOM scraping techniques
- Experience with Adobe Analytics & Adobe Target tools and
- Experience with Tag Management Systems (Adobe DTM/Launch)
- Web Security knowledge
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, responsive, professional and dedicated to
- Agile training/experience is a plus
EducationEqual Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-TempeJob Type: Full-timeJob: Technology