Wealth Management - Philanthropy Services Specialist
1. Base in Singapore; assist the Head of Individual Philanthropy Services, Asia-Pacific to deliver high quality philanthropy advisory service to BNPP WM clients.
2. Work alongside the Head of Individual Philanthropy Service, Asia-Pacific to deliver training to BNPP WM personnel including relationship managers (RMs) on service objectives and prepare internal promotional materials such as newsletter.
3. Participate in client meetings with RMs to discuss BNPP WM’s philanthropy advisory services and offering.
4. When required, assist with planning/attending external marketing events relating to philanthropy.
5. With minimal supervision from Head of Philanthropy Services, conduct NPO interviews and site visits independently.
6. Maintain and develop a solid NPO network focusing on South East Asia by performing due diligence, non-profit project’s appraisals and selection.
7. Maintain records of client cases and prepare reports for management.
8. Take part in studies, research and works undertake by academic institutions and/or operational research centres backed by BNPP Group that relates to philanthropy.
9. With full support from Head of Individual Philanthropy Services, work with Wealth Planning Services team in Singapore to develop charitable trust set up and/or a client-dedicated foundation.
10. Contribute to the overall BNPP WM philanthropy initiative as a member of the global philanthropy advisory team.
11. Deputize for Head of Individual Philanthropy Services, Asia-Pacific.
1. Qualification: university degree holder, fluent in English and Mandarin.
2. At least 15 years work experience with minimum 5 years in the NPO field such as project manager with a large foundation. Or as a minimum, topic experience working in impact investing/corporate philanthropy sector.
3. Personal commitment in the philanthropy field.