Wealth Management- Client Services Officer
We celebrate a strong diverse team-oriented culture rich in collaboration, partnership and career advancement. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, career growth, and an immediate 6% match on our 401K plan and 100% vesting on day 1.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for performing various operational and client service activities and provide support in assigned Key Client Group. Assists WMG Region partners to meet service levels consistently by coordinating information among internal/external customers and resolving more complex and escalated operational issues.
Essential Job Functions
- Responds to various complex operational issues for internal and/or external customers.
- Supports all WMG clients with daily transaction requests, account research, and problem solving
- Identifies operational improvements.
- Reviews and analyzes daily reports and makes decisions as necessary.
- Resolves escalated issues from internal and external customers.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of unit policies, procedures, standards and workflow.
- Educates the local Wealth team in compliance and operations policy updates.
May act as a lead or coach to less experienced staff.
Various duties established to support the sales goals of the market.
Effectively represent Wealth team to clients and internal business partners
Follow policies and procedures laid out for the protection of our clients and the bank.
Extra projects as assigned, opportunities to volunteer for additional learning and leadership opportunities
- Requires practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Requires 3 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Complete knowledge of the products, policies and processes related to unit assigned.
- Complete knowledge of banking operations.
- Ability to pro-actively manage daily tasks independently.
- Effective communication skills via email, telephone, and in-person.
- Ability to learn new programs and technology, as well as suggest improvements.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.