Wealth Management Client Service Officer
We celebrate a strong diverse team-oriented culture rich in collaboration, partnership and career advancement. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, career growth, and an immediate 6% match on our 401K plan and 100% vesting on day 1.
Job Description Summary
This exciting position is
responsible for performing various operational activities and provide support
in the fast paced Wealth Management Group. You will assist our Relationship
Managers with their clients and support the operations team to meet client
service levels. You will also consistently be coordinating information from
internal/external clients to help resolve complex and escalated operational
Essential Job Functions
- Provide exceptional service delivery to internal and external Wealth Management banking clients to resolve account service issues and respond to client inquiries promptly and effectively.
- Ensure all Wealth banking policies and procedures are followed. Performs all technical functions accurately and in a timely manner.
- Balances operational controls and customer service in order to minimize risk to the Bank.
- Address all client requests/inquiries, liaising with all other bank service providers and interface with bank office operations to ensure smooth processing and timely resolution.
- Work with Market Leaders and Relationship Managers to provide exceptional value-added client relations. Serves as primary contact with clients for Bank deposit products and services.
- Participate in selling Bank products and expanding client relationships. Identify and develop cross-sell opportunities by assessing needs through service-focused client contact.
- Preparation, control and maintenance of Know Your Client (KYC) and account opening documentation. Liaison with clients in order to assist Relationship Managers in performing KYC for new, existing and prospective clients.
- Process and approve client deposits, transfers, wires, loan advances, etc
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.