VP REAL ESTATE
VP REAL ESTATE
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
1. Spanish (native) and English speaker with a minimum of 5 years experience in commercial Real Estate financing or similar activities (Leveraged Finance or M&A) ideally with skills in credit underwriting. Past experience dealing with International sponsors / Private equities will be key especially for candidates not familiar with credit underwriting analysis.
2. Strong analytical and commercial skills:
· Modelling skills.
· Experience with debt instruments.
· Experience in risk identification, analysis and mitigation techniques.
· Capacity to coordinate and analyse advisor’s services (Due Diligence).
3. Other competencies required:
· Team player
· Ability to work under pressure.
4. An understanding of corporate finance matters would be appreciated
Real Estate Finance – Origination and Execution
1. Analysis and understanding of clients’ financing needs / strategy.
2. Analysis and identification of market trends, drivers and actors in the respective real estate (sub)markets.
3. Development of risk adequate financing structures, based on financial modeling, cash flow analysis and comparables.
4. Contribution to the coverage of target clients (real estate private equity, investment managers and real estate corporates) including preparation of marketing pitches for clients.
5. Independent performance of research, market and company analyses
6. Responsibility for execution and coordination of credit process:
- Performance of credit analysis (including due dilligences process)
- Compilation of credit request
- Coordination of internal stakeholders
7. Support and participation to Term Sheet negotiation.
8. Coordination of all involved BNPP departments (Syndication, Credit Analysis, Credit Risk, Relationship Managers, BNP Paribas Real Estate and back offices, etc.).
9. Responsibility for coordination of individual work streams throughout the entire deal process including coordination and supervision of junior staff.
10. Responsible for deal performance monitoring (annual review / covenants / follow-up / compliance…) and coordination of portfolio & internal reporting work, including preparation of periodical information.
11. Training of junior staff members.Direct contribution to BNP Paribas operational permanent control framework, in particular compliance procedures and relevant procedures for REF with regard to credit process and financial control.