The BNP Paribas Group is one of the largest international banking networks, with a presence in 72 countries. The organisation is an international financial services group, with in excess of 202,000 employees with solid roots in Europe, a significant and growing presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
The BNP Paribas Group is organised around two main activities: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB).
MADRID IT Platform
The CIB IT Platform for EMEA is responsible to provide IT Services to our Clients ensuring a Digital Market evolution, in a secured and performant environment, and with a reliable quality. This function includes Global Markets Application Production, Local Territory IT Development, the Core Infrastructure environment including Datacentres, Application Production, Security, Architecture as well as elements of the Global Services organisation.
Voice Team provides technical support to clients, respond to their requests promptly by prioritizing and allocating them, monitor and resolve voice issues, configure, implement, and provide support for VoIP installations whenever the need arises, evaluate wiring problems and fix them, assess and state solutions for voice communication issues, plan and suggest systems management software and hardware.
If they are not able to fix an issue, they have to escalate them to their seniors within the organization. Technicians provide the first tier of software and hardware support for current and legacy products of their organization.
Technicians monitor ticket alerts to ensure customers service requests are attended to promptly. They are responsible for minimizing downtimes to their clients/organization’s platforms and services.
Voice Team works closely with other groups within the IT department monitoring systems and environment health, responds to alerts, and is the first point of contact/escalation for production support issues.
- Position – Tasks & Key Responsibilities
- Perform proactive measures and system health check to ensure smooth and uninterrupted voice operation
- Handle trouble tickets from the customers and provide status updates of the tickets
- Follow pre-defined operational procedures to perform the appropriate actions under different situations, including the proper escalation procedures.
- Prepare fault summary reports, analyse the results and present the findings to supervisors
- Manage both service requests and trouble tickets related to the voice environment within predefined SLA’s
- Create documentation for customers and keep documentation up to date with an attention to detail and natural desire to be thorough
- Responsible for resolving technical escalations from the Service Desk team.
- Professional Skills, Abilities and Experience
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- 5 to 7 years’ experience working in IT infrastructure environments.
- Team and collaborative working to develop and deliver appropriate solutions skills.
- Experience of delivering strategic priorities within strict timelines.
- Customer service oriented skills.
- Knowledge of different VoIP protocols (SIP, H323, RTP, MGCP…)
- Experience on large voice infrastructure (mainly Cisco integrated with third parties)
- Large experience on voice troubleshooting (Translator X, Wireshark, RTMT….)
- Knowledge of different recording environments (NICE, IPC, VERBA…)
- Deep knowledge of Voice Oracle Infrastructure (SBC, ECB)
- Eager to learn
- Analytical mind-set
- Ability to work well under pressure, ability to work autonomous and in team environment, following procedures.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Languages & Qualifications
- High English spoken and written fluent (B1/B2)
- French will be evaluated
- Industry Certifications desired: Cisco, Nice/Verba, Oracle, Alcatel…
- On Site Services: From 7:30 to 19:30 schedule to cover in weekly shifts of 8 working hours/day
- On Call Services: Out of regular schedule, we provide On Call services 24/7 to be covered in weekly shifts by team members