VnRC Transversal Officer
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,000 Employees – including more than 154,000 in Europe and over 5,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
V&RC Transversal Services and Controls is part of Global Market and ALMT Operation Product Control.
As indicate the name, the team will support but also control the Global Markets and ALMT business, but also other businesses of the group.
The particularity of the team is to regroup many transversal tasks that can be group in 2 categories, Portfolios Management and Transversal Profit &Loss.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administrate the Portfolio referential
- Support various teams (business, risk, finance) in the creation or modification of Portfolios
- Reconcile data referential between different systems
- Book in the Profit and Loss tool some component like Market Fees for all Global Markets activities
- Validate some specific Profit and Loss
- Communicate to the various P&L team when we act transversally for them
- BSc degree in Finance
- Good level of English (both written and oral production)
- Excel/access/VBA technical knowledge
- Team Player
- Analytical mindset and attention to detail
- Knowledge in Finances or Regulations (banking/trading, IAS classification)
- Knowledge on market fees (custodies, clearing, brokers)
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.