As a Viewer for our Oxford Residential Office you will play an integral part in representing the firm’s brand and act as a first point of contact for our clients, alongside this there will be some administrative duties required in order to support our team. The role is required predominantly on the weekend with additional ad-hoc hours.
- Meeting and greeting of clients
- Guiding clients around properties
- Receiving and distributing post and any deliveries to the office
- Liaising with sales clients and arranging booking of viewings/ managing diaries
- Maintaining client files and database
- Experience is not essential but would be preferred
- Professional approach
- Excellent communication skills both over the telephone and in person
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Good organisational and co-ordination skills
- Punctual and flexible in relation to working hours and duties
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.