VIE KYC Analyst – Milan, M/F
Your daily routine ?
You are responsible of the following activities:
• coordination of the customer due diligence processes related to onboarding and after-sales activities using dedicated support tools: data acquisition from databases of external suppliers (eg Cerved), information collection by web, check of the documentation received from the customer.
• ensuring the accuracy of the information to assign to the client an adequate KYC risk profile
• monitoring the periodic recertification of the KYC risk profile assigned to the client portfolio (KYC Review).
• verifying the results of the Alerts generated by the Group lists confirming the presence, or not, of Politically Exposed Persons (PEP/HRPEP) and/or subjects related to the financing of international terrorism.
• preparing the dossiers to submit to Compliance and the Customer Acceptance Committee.
• performing analysis activities relating to the correct feeding of data in the Single Computer Archive.
The working environment is important !
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions is one of Europe's most trusted providers of asset finance, leasing and rental solutions. We have a strong desire to participate in building a more sustainable and better shared future.
You will be part of the KYC & OPC team. The position is based in Milan.
The next steps ?
Through this experience, you will develop a good understanding of Compliance. You will also have a chance to improve your soft skills and discover another working culture. This position is a career booster which will allow you to pursue your career in the financial sector.
Why join BNP Paribas ?
Our world is changing! Today, what counts in a job is to live real experiences, to learn, to share objectives and results with colleagues. In short, to chart your own path, different, responsible and sustainable. At BNP Paribas, we recruit our employees with the idea that they are looking for the world and the bank of tomorrow.
Do you want to know all the reasons to join us ? Go to: https://group.bnpparibas
What about remuneration ?
It is set by Business France and can be viewed directly on their site.
Are you our next VIE ?
You have a degree from a university or a business school, majoring in Law or Economics. You have a solid risk knowledge and you are familiar with financial products. You have gained first experience (internships and work-study program included) of at least one year in a similar position.
You speak fluent Italian, advanced English and some French and you have a very good command of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
You demonstrate adaptability and effective organizational skills. Your communication, your team spirit and your analytical skills will be assets to progress on this mission.
In a changing world, diversity, equity and inclusion are core values necessary for well-being and and team performance. At BNP Paribas, we intend in welcoming and retaining all talents without distinction : this is how we shall all be building the finance of tomorrow, innovative, responsible and sustainable.
Finally, we attach particular importance to ensuring that our future employees act on a daily basis with ethical and professional responsibility.
During the recruitment process, information contained in your CV, your personal identifying information and background can be checked at all times.
As soon as possible for a period of 12 months.
Please, only send your resume and cover letter in English, and check that you fulfil the conditions for undertaking a V.I.E. How to get a job abroad in Italy on the Business France VIE?