BNP Paribas Wealth Management represents the BNP Paribas group's private banking business.
More than a century of private banking experience, present in more than 30 countries, BNP Paribas Wealth Management offers wealthy clients global support on all their wealth issues.
The Wealth Management teams develop wealth and financial management solutions that meet the expectations and needs of an international clientele.
BNP Paribas Wealth Management Luxembourg is looking for an:
VIE * - DIGITAL STRATEGY PROJECT MANAGER (H/F)
for a 18 month’s mission
Within our Digital Factory, you will be part of a small team of passionate people, who are committed to driving and shaping the digital transformation of BNP Paribas Wealth Management in Luxembourg.
In this context, you will participate in the implementation of our digitalization strategy by collaborating with various "business" actors, while managing complex projects following an Agile methodology.
Your main mission will be to lead the transformation project impacting the digital support. In this context, you will be asked to :
- Handle the digital support activity, according to the current applicable rules, in particular:
- Process demands of clients / private bankers, in terms of banking access (creation, modification, suppression)
- Answering questions from clients/private bankers about the usage of digital tools
- Identify the root causes of clients/private bankers calls and make proposals for improvements to be implemented
- Participate in the definition of the new strategy to be implemented in terms of digital support and ensure its implementation, within the defined timeframe and budget
- Identify the actions to be implemented and design a roadmap
- Define the project monitoring KPIs
- Participate in the design of the team training plan
In parallel, you will also be involved in other projects managed by the team:
- Co-constructing high value-added digital solutions with the various "business" players, which contribute to improving the company's efficiency and the digital experience of our customers in relation to our product and service offerings
- Ensure their implementation, respecting objectives in terms of budget and deadline in particular
- Participate in the deployment of these solutions and support the change with clients and employees (sales, marketing, communication teams, etc.)
Your working environment
- BGL BNP PARIBAS
For this mission, you’ll join BNP Paribas Wealth Management in Luxembourg.
For 150 years, BNP Paribas Wealth Management has been committed to protecting our client’s wealth, developing it, and passing it on. We deliver a tailor-made experience, with outstanding attention to detail along with precise, local knowledge backed by the global know-how of a worldwide banking group. Our goal is to create a new wealth management experience fit for a world where digital interactions have come to enhance human ones.
Our world has changed and continues to change, notably in the way we inform ourselves, consume, ... and work too! Today, what counts in a job is to live real experiences, to learn, to share objectives and results with colleagues. In short, it's about making your own path, different, responsible and sustainable. At BNP Paribas, we recruit our employees with the idea that they will help us design the world and the bank of tomorrow.
- The digital factory
We are a small team of 4 people, ideally located within the Wealth Management Luxembourg offering teams. Our project portfolio is composed of various and innovative subjects, sometimes very complex, with an international dimension (France, Switzerland, Asia).
- Digitalization of the different pillars of the WM offering
- Coordination of the various Client Experience initiatives and monitoring of the digital roadmap
- Improvement of tools through knowledge of user needs
- Optimization of the user experience by collecting user feedback
- Promotion of agility and NWOW
Our localisation: Luxembourg
Our business partners: IT development squads, sales teams, communication & marketing teams, Product Owners and Growth Hackers community (local and central), digital support, CX Head-Office teams, factories in Switzerland and Asia.
You are fluent in French and English and ideally another language (Dutch is considered as an asset), written and oral expression, community animation practices and digital appetence.
Your qualities: you are organized, structured and have a great capacity for analysis. You are also able to make smart proposals.
Your technical skills:
- Knowledge of the digital environment (devices, mobile applications, web browsers, operating systems)
- General knowledge of remote banking services
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access).
- Ability to learn new IT tools quickly
* Cette offre vous intéresse ? Vous pouvez postuler via l'espace Recrutement de notre site web www.bnpparibas.lu, en vous rendant sur la page 'Nos offres'.
La procédure VIE (Volontariat International en Entreprise) est gérée par BUSINESSFRANCE, l'Agence française pour le développement international des entreprises et permet à des entreprises françaises de recruter des personnes pour réaliser des missions dans leurs filiales à l'étranger.
La procédure du Volontariat International en Entreprise est ouverte aux:
Ressortissants d’un État membre de l'Espace Économique Européen, âgés de 18 à 28 ans, en règle avec l'obligation de service national de l'État dont ils sont ressortissants.
Plus d'informations sur www.civiweb.com