VICE PRESIDENT / SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT REAL ESTATE CAPITAL MARKETS
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Spanish (native) and English speaker with meaningful experience in commercial Real Estate financing or similar activities (Leveraged Finance, Direct Lending, debt advisory or M&A) with skills in credit underwriting. Past experience dealing with International sponsors / Private equities will be key especially for candidates not familiar with credit underwriting analysis.
- Strong analytical and commercial skills:
- Modelling skills.
- Experience with debt instruments.
- Experience in risk identification, analysis and mitigation techniques.
- Capacity to coordinate and analyse advisor’s services (Due Diligence).
- Other competencies required:
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure.
- An understanding of corporate finance matters would be appreciated
Real Estate Capital Markets – Origination and Execution
- Analysis and understanding of clients’ financing needs / strategy.
- Analysis and identification of market trends, drivers and actors in the respective real estate (sub)markets.
- Development of risk adequate financing structures, based on financial modeling, cash flow analysis and comparables.
- Contribution to the coverage of target clients (real estate private equity, investment managers and real estate corporates) including preparation of marketing pitches for clients.
- Independent performance of research, market and company analyses
- Responsibility for execution and coordination of credit process:
- Performance of credit analysis (including due dilligences process)
- Compilation of credit request
- Coordination of internal stakeholders
- Support and participation during the documentation negotiation phase (SFA and rest of standard documentation package).
- Coordination of all involved BNPP departments (Syndication, Credit Analysis, Credit Risk, Relationship Managers, BNP Paribas Real Estate and back offices, etc.).
- Responsibility for coordination of individual work streams throughout the entire deal process including coordination and supervision of junior staff (including its training).
- Direct contribution to BNP Paribas operational permanent control framework, in particular compliance procedures and relevant procedures for REF with regard to credit process and financial control.
Primary Location: ES-Community of MadridJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: SALES DEVELOPMENTEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 7 yearsSchedule: Full-time