Vice President M&A (m/f/d)
Frankfurt Full-time permanent
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking is a bridge between large multinationals and mid-sized companies with international business activities (Corporates) and institutional investors and financial service providers (Institutionals). The division is a leading provider of sustainable financing and investment solutions. More than 35,000 employees worldwide serve around 18,000 corporates and institutions in 56 countries. In Germany, around 800 employees work for our clients.
Challenges that let you grow:
- Responsible for preparing pitching books under the supervision of the D/MD
- Proposes first draft of selected slides and sections based on outlines made by D/MD
- Act as project leader with support of MD / D depending on deal size
- Interact on a daily basis with client’s project manager and deal captains at other advisors
- Deliver full presentation to the client in a professional manner
- Supervise preparation of all materials, including models and valuations
- Keep MD / D informed about progress / bottlenecks and ensure timely involvement of MD / D
- Organize work process for the full team, manage workload and priorities of junior members
- Take full responsibility and ownership of all outputs from junior members
Skills that convince:
- University degree in economics, finance or similar
- Several years of M&A experience at investment banks or boutiques (in the role of M&A Analyst and M&A Associate or equivalent)
- Knowledge in:
- Corporate Finance Advisory
- Financial & performance analysis
- Ability to manage a project
- Makes decisions in uncertain contexts, with multiple unknown elements / variables, an important level of responsibility, a high level of risk and potentially a significant impact on the company
- Capacity to communicate, client focused and results driven
- Excellent German and English language skills
What we offer:
- Modern working environment, including work laptop & mobile for flexible working
- Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Many benefits for employees, e.g. family service, Jobbike, Jobticket, Sodexo meal vouchers, Occupational pensions & Central location with good public transport connection (benefits may vary by location)
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
BNP Paribas is the European Union’s leading bank and key player in international banking. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193,000 employees, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 6,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
Would you like to help shape a changing world?
Then go with us the next step and apply now via the application button as Vice President M&A (m/f/d)!
Please contact Anja Kucher on +49 (0) 6971938080 as well as by email: recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.
COVID-19-Update: The safety and well-being of our candidates and our employees have the highest priority. The first interviews will therefore continue to be conducted virtually.