Vice President - US Leveraged Credit Trading Desk Analyst
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 75 countries, with more than 189,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
About BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking
Fully integrated in the BNP Paribas Group, BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading provider of solutions to two client franchises: corporates and institutionals, and operates across EMEA (Europe Middle East Africa), APAC (Asia Pacific) and the Americas. The bank is a global leader in Debt Capital Markets and Derivatives. It is a top European house in Equity Capital Markets and it has leading franchises in Specialized Financing. In Securities Services, it is a top five House worldwide. BNP Paribas CIB strives to service the global economy by providing solutions to its clients in financing (ECM, DCM, specialized financing), flow banking (trade finance and cash management), financial advisory (M&A, project finance), global markets (interest rates, credit, foreign exchange, equity derivatives), risk management, and securities services.
Business Overview: The US Credit Trading Desk Analysts conduct analysis on factors affecting US credit risky asset valuations to assist trading/origination and to help our global customer base find effective ways to raise and invest capital and manage their exposure to risk.
- Conducting in-depth fundamental industry and company analysis and providing insight and understanding regarding specific securities to clients and the sales and trading teams.
- Primary focus is on USD-denominated leveraged loans, high yield bonds, and credit default swaps.
- Members of the team are responsible for covering different sectors and generating ideas on both a fundamental and relative value basis.
- Output from analysis will be delivered internally and externally via regular reports, customized analysis and customer visits
- Develop ideas and fortify the BNP Paribas Brand
- 5+ Years experience in leveraged credit analysis, including understanding documentation nuances and impact on credits
- Experience in dealing with both loans and bonds
- Multi-tasking skills
- Ability to quickly respond to issues under pressure
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong Client Connectivity
- Strong Track Record in Credit Calls
- Series 7 & 63