Vice President- Hyperion Team Lead, Senior Business Analyst-English CV required
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
COO team ensures that appropriate solutions are put in place for the Finance
(accounting) and Tax organizations to meet their business objectives. The team acts as the bridge from the Finance
and Tax organizations to various departments within the BNP Paribas group,
mainly the Business, PMO, and Technology organizations in New York, New
Jersey, California, Montreal, Mumbai, London, and Paris.
The team works simultaneously on a wide range of projects arising from business and regulatory changes and strategic initiatives. The team is also responsible for the reengineering of existing applications to improve functionality and efficiency. The team also provides first-line user support through training, research, and responding to general queries.
The Hyperion team lead has broad-based responsibilities for the managing of the team, functional design, specification, and deployment of Finance Systems’ initiatives. He/she will work as the program/project manager for the Hyperion Suite of systems, including Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Hyperion Planning (HP) and the Data Relationship Manager (DRM), on various projects to support the business.
This includes but is not limited to:
• Analyze and document key business and functional requirements to support the Management Reporting and Budgeting processes for the IHC and CIB
• Ensure all assigned functionality within the Hyperion Suite is tested fully within assigned deadlines
• Assisting users during UAT. Ensure smooth rollout of assigned enhancements of the Hyperion Suite through identifying issues/gaps within the applications
• Documenting requirements and ensuring full testing of functionalities developed by IT
• Provide training to users and other Finance teams with respect to HFM, HP and DRM
• Manage assigned employees effectively through equitable delegation of work and on-the-job mentoring/coaching of junior members of staff
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bilingual : English and French
• Minimum 8 to 10 years of work experience in the field of accounting and/or accounting systems and implementation in the financial services industry
• Experience must include business analysis and application testing
• Ability to understand complex financial products, system architectures, accounting business processes such as financial and management reporting (IAS and US GAAP), month-end closing processes, regulatory reporting, entity consolidations, and multi-currency accounting.
• 3-5 years of managerial skills of leading a team
• Hyperion Suite experience (preferred but not mandatory)
• Management or Financial Reporting experience (preferred but not mandatory)
• Strong managerial skills
• Strong technical accounting experience
• Experience running multiple projects using a structured project methodology
• Strong PowerPoint and presentation skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.
We will only contact the candidates selected who meet the job requirements in terms of training and experience.
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 195,000 employees, including more than 148,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
About BNP Paribas in Canada
In Canada, BNP Paribas is one of the dominant foreign banks in the country and is committed to building its platform even further. Since becoming the operational hub for the Group’s activities in North America in 2013, it has grown significantly to reach more than 700 employees and is expected to continue growing in the coming years. With the continued development of technology and financial fields, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts with diverse backgrounds as well as young and ambitious talent from across the globe. With the international mobility and capacity that very few companies can offer, BNP Paribas prides itself in providing a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow.