Derivatives Corporate Sales
- Leverage BNP Paribas’s global resources
in trading, strategy and Structuring to add value to corporate clients
across the Americas.
- Generate trade ideas and content that
drive new business opportunities globally
- Work closely with relationship bankers to
uncover opportunities and help promote the firm’s brand in the Americas.
- Coordinate with peers in CEEMEA, LATAM
and Asia to provide seamless global coverage and exchange information in
real time about markets and clients.
- Grow BNP Paribas’s market share in the
Americas by delivering first class service and solutions to clients.
- Address client needs in an open and
responsible manner with the highest standards of compliance and ethics.
- Remain up to date with market
developments, maintain and grow professional skills by participating in mandatory
training and taking advantage of the firm’s development opportunities.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- 5-7 years of experience in FX sales
- Technical expertise in currency
- Strong corporate client relationships
- Collegial attitude focused on both
individual and team production
- Impeccable conduct and respect for a
strong compliance culture and regulatory framework
- Experience selling structured products
with good knowledge of accounting principles
FINRA Registrations Required:
Primary Location: US-NY-New YorkJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: MISCELLANEOUSEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 5 yearsSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Client focusedTransversal competency: Ability to conduct a negotiation