MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
The person will be a key member of the AML IT team that is tasked to deliver multiple complex projects in the AML Monitoring area. This role is within the Regulatory Controls IT team. Focus will primarily be on the evolving Actimize Anti-Money Laundering Monitoring platform, within Corporate & Institutional Banking.
Conduct detailed Technical / BA work for AML Monitoring IT team. Specific duties include:
• Analyze functional & system processes, do data-mapping, extract data to validate
• Develop/Write PID, and Business Requirements with Compliance users,
• Create Functional & Technical Specifications document,
• Develop & Execute Test plan (Including writing Test Cases, and Traceability Matrix).
• Provide on-going support of the AML Monitoring application – Actimize SAM/ERCM
• Define specifications for AML Monitoring models in Actimize application
• Define Dashboards/Workflows/Reports/DART views in Actimize ERCM application
• Work with Compliance to identify appropriate models to cover various scenarios and validate existing setup.
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
• 10-12 years of experience in Corporate and Institutional Banking IT, with a full understanding of the Corporate Banking activity. Knowledge of Capital Markets an asset.
• Knowledge of Corporate Banking business & systems, and AML Monitoring is needed.
• Experience with Actimize platform.
• Good understanding of AML and Bank Secrecy Act.
• Knowledge of Correspondent Banking business is a plus.
• Extensive experience in working with business and technical teams to define requirements, Functional and Technical specification, establish technical strategies, and lead the full life cycle delivery of projects.
• Good understanding of Data Analysis and Data Mapping. Experience in Data-Warehouse architectural design providing efficient solutions in Compliance AML data domains.
• Knowledge of Corporate Banking transactional data sources, flowing through the Compliance and Regulatory frameworks using ETL processes. Knowledge of Informatica / Ab Initio (ETL tool) will be a strong plus.
• Knowledgeable in corporate data governance benchmarks and good working knowledge in implementing data processes for Anti Money Laundering solution using ACTIMIZE tool and Regulatory Reporting through AXIOM-SL.
• Experienced in implementing various data lineage mechanisms to meet regulatory requirements.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex technical issues in a simple concise manner
• Experience in writing – PID, Business Requirements doc, Functional Specifications, and Test Plans for Corporate and Institutional Banking.
• Strong coordination and organizational skills.
• Multi-tasking capabilities.
Success in the role is heavily dependent on the ability to work cooperatively with both business users and technical teams onshore and offshore.
FINRA Registrations Required:
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.
We will only contact the candidates selected who meet the job requirements in terms of training and experience.
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 195,000 employees, including more than 148,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
About BNP Paribas in Canada
In Canada, BNP Paribas is one of the dominant foreign banks in the country and is committed to building its platform even further. Since becoming the operational hub for the Group’s activities in North America in 2013, it has grown significantly to reach more than 700 employees and is expected to continue growing in the coming years. With the continued development of technology and financial fields, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts with diverse backgrounds as well as young and ambitious talent from across the globe. With the international mobility and capacity that very few companies can offer, BNP Paribas prides itself in providing a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow.