We are looking for an individual who is a qualified Vet Nurse (RVN) and ideally has a minimum of 1 years’ experience in practice post qualification. Whilst the Veterinary knowledge is important, we need someone who is familiar with how things work in practice and has a good understanding of treatments, medications and associated costs.
We are a friendly and hardworking team where customer service is extremely important to us. As a Veterinary Nurse Advisor, your role will be key in ensuring claims, underwriting and related queries are resolved quickly. We are passionate about providing a quick and fair service for all our customers.
If you are an RVN and you want to be part of a positive and hardworking team please apply!
- Underwriting new policy sales or Mid Term Underwriting at Claim.
- Reviewing Exclusions and assisting with veterinary queries internally/externally.
- Work with the Management team on claim reviews and adhoc projects where required.
- Provide assistance to our investigations team with technical claim reviews and fraud detection analysis where required.
- Providing technical support and advice to all other customer service areas of the business where required.
- Identifying and responding to the needs of customers or colleagues, resolving queries where possible or referring effectively to Senior Claims Administrators, Management team or the Customer Relations Department as required.
- Processing of new and continuing claims, and dealing with all types of claims or underwriting correspondence. Daily duties vary and often work on rotation with other VTA’s.
- Identify any risks to the department or business.
Previous veterinary experience required (Qualified as a Veterinary Nurse or Vet).
Has minimum 1-year experience, post qualification, working in a veterinary practice or practices.
Proven ability to work autonomously and make informed decisions without supervision.
Sound experience of working towards targets and service standards
Good telephone manner
Proven letter writing skills
Excellent attention to detail
Knowledge of pet insurance would be beneficial
Previous claims experience would be beneficial
Experience of working in a regulated environment would be beneficial
At Cardif Pinnacle we’re on a mission to keep pets happy, healthy and safe. We want to become the leading pet healthcare service provider by being holistic and using technology to keep our customer’s pets safe and healthy.
We pride ourselves on providing an inclusive working environment. Every team works collaboratively to ensure our goals our met and we all play as hard as we work.
Our benefits are amazing including 24 days holiday (plus your birthday!), generous pension scheme, private medical cover plus a host of flexible benefits!
You are you, and we recognise your individuality, offering a wide range of support and tailored working environments to suit your personal needs.
With exciting projects on the horizon, there hasn’t been a better time to join us.
So what are you waiting for?! Apply now!
Cardif Pinnacle is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Cardif, a worldwide provider of insurance and savings products, and ultimately part of the global banking group, BNP Paribas SA.