At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Acts as a liaison between external vendors and departments within the Bank. Responsible for vendor performance management, analysis and reporting, and vendor relationship management functions.
Essential Job Functions
- Formulates, collects data, metrics and status reports of key vendors.
- Creates and prepares key vendor reports and presentations on vendor performance, KPI, metrics and scoring.
- Ensures action plans are remediating the risk to the bank
- Analyzes contractual analysis to determine if SLA and/or operational obligations are being met.
- Performs vendor lifecycle planning (scheduling of assessments, meetings, etc.)
- Maintain online documentation and data for audit purposes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have practical knowledge of project management.
- Requires 5 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree Business, Finance, Computer Science or other relevant field
- Knowledge of disciplined vendor management principles and practices across all disciplines of Contract Management, Performance management, Financial Management and Relationship Management
- High attention to detail in reviewing data and in writing reports
- Ability to build and strengthen partnerships with other people
- Excellent MS Excel, Word and Power Point skills; facility with workflow and dashboard tools
- Strong communications, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- High energy and strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently
- Flexible problem-solver, open minded to receiving input from others
- Ability to write concisely and accurately
- Desire to work in a continuous improvement environment
- Experience in Banking and Finance processes/industry a plus
- Knowledge of technology processes and products a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.