Talent Acquisition Manager
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
The Campus Manager position is a highly visible role supporting day-to-day campus presence to build an exceptional, diverse talent pipeline for BNP Paribas in Canada
• Plan, organize and execute recruiting activities and participation, both on campus and in house, such as presentations, career fairs, interviews, “sell” receptions/dinners/weekends, etc.
• Act as campus ambassador and primary point of contact, for career services, student organizations, faculty and candidates at select schools
• Drive the awareness of graduate development programs through branding strategies that effectively promote BNP Paribas as an employer of choice
• Develop solid understanding of target schools, changing trends and competitive landscape to gain insights for program recommendations
• Assist in the development and execution of the summer intern program in assigned office(s) including but not limited to summer intern performance evaluations, social event planning and monitoring of staffing and budgeting
• Record, update and analyze all recruiting data for schools and local office initiatives, as an example: will be expected to deliver outcomes and analysis on campus seasons
• Together with the Recruitment team Manage the end-to-end candidate process and experience, including student interactions, resume screening, interviews, selection, offers, hires and onboarding
• Develop internal network with BNP Paribas managers, school teams, analysts and human resources teams to understand their businesses, junior talent needs and opportunities
• Manage recruitment budget for on-campus activities and in house events
• Collaborate with experienced hire recruitment team on front-to-end recruiting as directed for junior-level candidates across the bank
• Strategize across recruitment function to develop and implement social media and marketing initiatives
• Lead diversity recruitment initiatives for the Canadian platform
• Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with the HR Business Partners and act as a trusted advisor to hiring managers and business stakeholders.
• Drive projects & process reviews to improve our campus presence
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
As a BNP Paribas employee in Montreal, you will benefit from:
• Working in a brand new Flexible working office space
• Comprehensive Benefits policy
• Giving back to the community through the Volunteering committee (Tree planting, Welcome Hall Mission, etc.)
• Participating in various activities through the Sports & Leisure Committee all year round
• Improving hard and soft skills thanks to the numerous BNPP Canada Academy trainings
• Summer Fridays, Lunch & Learn, and much more
• Bachelor degree in HR or related field
• 2-3 years of experience in similar role or in Communication / branding
• Strong communication both verbal and written, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Strong organizational and project planning skills
• Fluent in French and English
• Ability to influence and build credibility at all levels
• Team player, self-motivated and entrepreneurial
• Flexibility to work evenings during recruitment / events season
• Proficient in office computer software/systems (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.
We will only contact the candidates selected who meet the job requirements in terms of training and experience.
About BNP Paribas in Canada
In Canada, BNP Paribas is one of the dominant foreign investment banks and is committed to building its platform even further. Since becoming the operational hub for the Group’s activities in North America in 2013, it has grown significantly to reach more than 800 employees, and is expected to continue growing in the coming years. With the continued development of technology and financial fields, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts with diverse backgrounds as well as ambitious talents from across the globe. With the international mobility and capacity that very few companies can offer, BNP Paribas prides itself in providing a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. Our policies promote equity and diversity and we pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.
Awards and recognition
For the sixth year in a row, BNP Paribas has received the Top Employer Europe certification. Furthermore, in 2018 UN Women announced BNP Paribas as the new HeForShe Thematic Champion to accelerate progress towards gender equality. BNP Paribas Canada is recognized for the excellence of its training and was granted the Certificate for the quality of training initiatives (CQIF) by la Commission des partenaires du marché du travail (CPMT).