Treasury Solutions Trainer
Job Description Summary
The primary responsibility for this position will be to conduct training to new and existing Treasury Solutions clients. Training will be provided for Bank of the West's Treasury Solutions Products and Services, including WebDirect, WebDirect BASIC, and Electronic Deposit Services.
The position will also be
responsible for handling complex maintenance and/or testing actions related to
such products and services, including file transmissions, file format issues
and new check testing.
Essential Job Functions
- Contact clients for scheduling of training to meet the client’s implementation expectation and SLA.
- Develop and manage training/testing schedule to meet needs of external clients and internal stakeholders.
- Provide access of training/testing calendar to CPI, Sales and Customer Service for schedule new events as needed.
- Maintain regular and effective communication with Implementation Specialists assigned to the client.
- Coordinate one-on-one and multiple training's for clients, as required.
- Identify and escalate technical challenges involving external clients
- Technical Support as needed.
- Conduct training via WebEx/Teleconference as needed.
- Schedule WebEx conferences for post-implementation training on a regular basis.
- Confirm successful completion of all client training; communicate status effectively to assigned Implementation Specialist and Customer Service.
- Coordinate testing of check and transmission file with our business partner and client.
- Communicate status regularly and effectively to assigned Implementation Specialist.
Other Job Duties
- Adhere to Bank’s security and audit procedures as well as industry rules and regulations.
- Maintain current knowledge of all Bank of the West Treasury Solutions products, services and systems.
- Participate in UAT testing on new initiatives related to Treasury Solutions products and services, as required.
- Create formal test scripts for system initiatives.
- Supports Treasury Solutions Division Training Manager as needed with Division-wide training needs and instruction.
- Conduct training of new hires for Treasury Solutions Division as required.
- Provide back-up customer service support, as needed, during bank acquisition post-integration periods, large new business campaigns, and other “peak call volume” situations.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Requires five (5) years minimum experience with cash management products and services
- Requires two (2) years minimum Client Training experience
- Experience with installation/implementation of cash management products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.