At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
The primary responsibility for this position
will be to conduct training to new and existing Treasury Solutions clients.
Training will be provided for Bank of the West's Treasury Solutions Products
and Services, including WebDirect, WebDirect BASIC, and Electronic Deposit
The position will also be
responsible for handling complex maintenance and/or testing actions related to
such products and services, including file transmissions, file format issues
and new check testing.
Essential Job Functions
- Contact clients for scheduling of training to meet the
client’s implementation expectation and SLA.
- Develop and manage training/testing schedule to meet
needs of external clients and internal stakeholders.
- Provide access of training/testing calendar to CPI,
Sales and Customer Service for schedule new events as needed.
- Maintain regular and effective communication with
Implementation Specialists assigned to the client.
- Coordinate one-on-one and multiple training's for
clients, as required.
- Identify and escalate technical challenges involving
- Technical Support as needed.
- Conduct training via WebEx/Teleconference as needed.
- Schedule WebEx conferences for post-implementation
training on a regular basis.
- Confirm successful completion of all client training;
communicate status effectively to assigned Implementation Specialist and
- Coordinate testing of check and transmission file with
our business partner and client.
- Communicate status regularly and effectively to
assigned Implementation Specialist.
Other Job Duties
- Adhere to Bank’s security and audit procedures as well
as industry rules and regulations.
- Maintain current knowledge of all Bank of the West Treasury Solutions products, services and
- Participate in UAT testing on new initiatives related
to Treasury Solutions products and
services, as required.
- Create formal test scripts for system initiatives.
- Supports Treasury
Solutions Division Training Manager as needed with Division-wide
training needs and instruction.
- Conduct training of new hires for Treasury Solutions Division as required.
- Provide back-up customer service support, as needed,
during bank acquisition post-integration periods, large new business
campaigns, and other “peak call volume” situations.
- Performs other duties as
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Requires five (5) years minimum experience with cash
management products and services
- Requires two (2) years minimum Client Training
- Experience with installation/implementation of cash
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-TempeJob Type: Full-timeJob: Business / Commercial Banking