At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Responsible for assisting the Treasury Solution
Consultant with sales related activities, the retention of existing customers,
and the development of new business
Essential Job Functions
- Creates and provides initial
pricing proformas for new business related opportunities in conjunction
with Sales Consultants.
- Prepares client facing
documentation for the setup of Treasury Solutions products and services.
- Follows up with clients on
documentation to ensure proper, accurate and timely completion of
- Provides guidance and
instruction as necessary.
- Creates and submits requests
and submissions to kick off implementation of new business.
- Routes client documentation to
the implementation (or other appropriate internal team) for execution
within standard timeframes established within the Treasury Solutions
Department to ensure a seamless client onboarding experience.
- Assists in preparation of
proposals, presentations, pro-forma and other needed analysis to help the
sales consultant capture the sale.
- Assists with completion of
Relationship Reviews by providing account structures, user verification,
services by accounts and other relevant account information.
- Assists sales consultant with
pre-call planning including researching prospects and preparing Treasury
Solutions proposals in conjunction with them.
- Form strong bond and
relationship with Treasury Solution Consultants so they are in lock-step
with supporting new business and all client related activities.
- Serves as a secondary contact
for client within the treasury solution team.
- Performs other duties as
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Requires 5 years minimum experience in banking; cash management experience preferred
- Experience in presenting to clients
- Demonstrated success in a customer service environment
- Detailed oriented and ability to follow-up and follow through
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to participate effectively in a highly collaborative work environment
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and handle difficult situations while maintaining strong professional relationships
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-California-City of IndustryJob Type: Full-timeJob: Sales and Sales Related