At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth. Other Job Duties
Job Description Summary
Responsible for overall management of the Cash Management Implementation Services unit, consisting of the Implementation, Fulfillment and Account Analysis operational staffs and functions. These functions result in the proper set-up and billing of new cash management products and services yielding million of dollars in service charge revenue for the bank annually. Maintains strong and uncompromising client focus. Creates strategy and plans for determining and implementing process improvements within these functions to reduce costs, improve service quality and create a reputation within the banking industry for high-quality results in these areas. Direct report to the Manager, Cash Management Product & Services Department. Position is located in Tempe, AZ. Relocation assistance possible for the right candidate. Must have 10+ years managing 20+ direct reports in a Treasury Management Implementation Manager role.
Essential Job Functions
- Partners closely with Manager, Commercial Product Management on developing implementation and fulfillment processes, set-up procedures and performance SLAs for all newly developed cash management products and services. Provides feedback to product development process to foster improvements in product process design, based on implementation and fulfillment experience.
- Ensures proper support and maintenance of the Bank Link operating platform. Interacts with Fund Tech, the Bank Link system vendor, and IT staff to resolve emergent operational issues and customer service problems.
- Oversees conversion project efforts related to cash management product conversions for newly acquired customers and account analysis database conversions. Participates in conversion planning and preparations.
- Works with Weiland Financial Group, CAA (commercial account analysis) vendor, and Account Analysis Product Management Team on new CAA software enhancements and contractual issues, as required.
- Interfaces with third-party cash management service providers in resolving emergent service issues and in fostering joint action on process improvement and cost reduction initiatives.
- Serves as project manager on new initiatives within the Implementation Services functions, as required.
- Maintains technical control of Cash Management Customer Information File (CIF) database.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires practical knowledge in leading and managing the execution of processes, projects and tactics within one area.
- Typically has advanced knowledge and skills within a specific technical or professional discipline with understanding of the impact of work on other areas of the organization.
- Requires 10 years minimum prior relevant experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Basic knowledge of account analysis.
- Detailed knowledge of all cash management products and services.
- Strong PC desktop application experience.
- Basic knowledge of database management.
- Basic knowledge of financial management and reporting.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent mathematical skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Comfort and experience in communicating with senior management.
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-TempeJob Type: Full-timeJob: Business / Commercial Banking