In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
APAC Transformation’ mandate is two-fold :
- Support strategic transformation initiatives or large, complex strategic programs
- Business improvement projects to improve efficiency of processes & organizations
APAC Transformation projects are undertaken with a wide range of client franchise encompassing the full APAC region: CIB and IFS businesses, Coverages, Functions and Countries.
- Manage large, complex transformation programs specific to APAC or in connection with global initiatives or specific metiers/functions
- Secure end-to-end implementation of strategic transformation initiatives
- Drive business / process / organizational improvement projects through consulting mindset, ensuring solid framing of projects and impactful & quality delivery
- Derive viable solutions through deep-dive analysis, problem solving, process/organization re-engineering, target operating model design etc
- Present findings, pain points, recommendations and project status to Senior Sponsors and projects’ stakeholders
- Enrich the client satisfaction by managing client and stakeholder relationships and showing agility to adjust to changing dynamics / needs of an engagement
- Act as a coach for 1 to 2 Transformation Associates and be a member of appraisal committee, contributing to coachees’ appraisals and personal development.
- Actively contribute to team development through continuous feedback to improve the team, sharing best practices and actively engage in transversalities of the team
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- >6 years of relevant experience in Project Management, Transformation Programs and Process & Organization Consulting with businesses
- Experience in leading transversal business projects and/or transformation programs involving senior stakeholders
- Experience in leading Organization Consulting and Target Operating Model (Offshoring / Nearshoring / Smart-sourcing) projects
- Candidates with knowledge of Corporate Banking and/or Global Market and/or Wealth Management and/or Securities/Asset Management and processes
- Strong planning, organization and stakeholder management skills
- Good communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Focus on client satisfaction and impactful delivery of quality outputs to meet client expectations
- Travel in APAC countries may be required