The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For new activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas’ operational scope in Poland
Transfer Agent Team Leader in Hedge Funds Investor Services Area
Investor Services is a growing initiative launched by our Warsaw office - you have a chance to be a part of it! This is a unique opportunity to gain new experience, expand your knowledge and skills in the multinational environment.
· Supervise a team of 6-8 members in charge of the Transfer Agency dealing, cash and reconciliation
· Day to day oversight and management of the Cash & Dealing Team and maintaining a high standard of client service
· Validate and approve transfer agency transactions, processing of cash movements and reconciliation, fund distribution units in issue reporting, etc.
· Ensuring Transfer Agent Policy requirements are met and procedures are followed
· Notifying local management of operational issues
· Organizing and performing training of staff and client specific requirements as well as cross training to develop depth and breadth of knowledge
· Oversee all internal or external audits and ensure a clean report is received
· Work with Senior Management and Risk to manage controls efficiently to alleviate any potential risk areas
· Implement KPIs to determine the team's performance in meeting these service standards
· Respond to queries and requests from investors in a timely, efficient and professional manner
· Work to tight project deadlines, to ensure work is fully completed on time with complete accuracy
· Responsible for the accurate and timely production of various client specific regular and ad hoc reports, including Board Packs and Monthly Management Report and regulatory reporting
· Establishing solid contacts with all areas and all levels at clients’ organizations as well as inter departmental
· Conducting annual performance appraisals and provide regular feedback based on goals for direct reports
We are looking for you, if you:
· Have a bachelor’s degree at a minimum
· Have minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience (at least 2 years in team management capacity) in Transfer Agent or similar
· Are fluent in English
· Proven ability in people management, and ability to delegate and to gain the commitment among team members
· Experience in planning, initiating and following through to meet objectives
· Ability to identify, recommend and implement improvements to existing processes
· Have good IT skills, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook
· Possess good understanding on end to end Transfer Agent process
· Ability to support other staff and to participate in the process to ensure work is completed accurately and on time
· Have ability to work effectively under pressure and demonstrate initiative
· Proven ability to adapt to change and problem solving
· Attention to detail and proven ability to handle complexity
· Ability to work effectively under pressure and demonstrate initiative
· Have ability to engage with colleagues from different sites and locally
Have excellent communication skills and a truly client servicing mindset
What else you can expect at BNP Paribas Securities Services?
· Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
· Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with your colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
· Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical and financial knowledge trainings
· Opportunities to grow within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
· Attractive benefits package:
· co-funding of language courses and many more
· Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV).
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.