The Securities Services business of BNP Paribas is one of Europe's leading providers of custody services for securities.
The Luxembourg branch plays a major part in its operations, offering clients high value-added services extending from custody to securities lending, fund administration, performance measurement and ratings, and bond issuance services.
We are currently looking for a:
Transfer Agent Client Account Manager (H/F)
As a Client Account Management Agent, you will be the lead point of contact for all TA clients with an advanced knowledge of the TA service offer, operational flows and client specifics.
You will ensure that the service provided to the client is satisfying at all stages by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, with the aim of continuous improvement.
You will create, maintain and manage the relationship with the client in TA perimeter.
By joining us, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work independently
- Build a strong relationship with the clients
- Participate to various projects
- Take the lead and coordinate with various stakeholders to bring solutions to our clients
- Use your advanced communication skills on a daily basis
- To be the lead point of contact for BP2S clients (Funds/Management Companies) within TA Luxembourg
- To manage the relationship with the clients for TA services
- To ensure the guarantee of an excellent service delivery to BP2S clients for TA Luxembourg segment
Master degree in Economics, Finance or a professional experience of many years in a banking institution
· Strong knowledge of Transfer Agency
· Previous successful experience in a similar position
- Have a strong Client Focus mindset
- Be capable of working independently
- Be able to collaborate with different stakeholders (local or global)
- Be fluent in Italian and English or French. Any other language will be an advantage.
- Very good communication skills as well as tact
- Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint are required.
- Knowledge of Multifunds TA and NTAS will be an advantage
- Be fluent in English. Any other language will be an advantage.
Advantages of the position:
Be the interface between clients and TA department from BP2S Luxembourg in order to follow -up the daily service delivery
Ensure service delivery quality to client
Anticipate clients’ needs
You will join within the Transfer Agent department, the Client Account Manager team where you will act as single point of contact for our client within the department. You will become part of an entrepreneurial team with a clear strategy for growth. You will also have the opportunity to work within a multicultural, pleasant and dynamic environment where you will get a personalized training plan to develop your knowledge and skills.