BNP Paribas Securities Services, a subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group, is one of Europe's leading providers of custody services for securities.
The Luxembourg branch plays a major part in its operations, offering clients high value-added services extending from custody to securities lending, fund administration, performance measurement and ratings, and bond issuance services.
Transfer Agency Client Services
We are looking for an experienced team manager to join BNP Paribas Securities Services Transfer Agency department in Luxembourg.
The position is a client-facing role with managerial responsibilities. The team is currently in charge of the interaction with both TA Clients and Investors.
The team to manage is composed of:
- Client Account Managers in charge of handling day-to-day interaction with TA Client (i.e. Management Company). Among others, the Client Account Managers are in charge of ensuring a delivery of excellent service, coordinating and treating client’s requests and projects, lead internal and external governances, maintain operating memorandums and prepare Service Reviews.
- Investor Services agents in charge of the day-to-day interactions with TA Investors and treating their queries.
- Leading the activity of client account managers and investor services.
- Build a stable, senior relationship with the Client, support key interactions and seamless communication.
- Act as the primary Client-facing expert on the relation for TA service delivery.
- Coordinate end-to-end actions with other TA teams to manage/resolve issues, inquiries.
- Be the escalation point for any matter related to the client and their investors.
- Ensure of an excellent client service delivery through the monitoring of detailed KPIs
- Prepare and lead client meetings.
- Ensure that processes are reliable where needed and work towards process efficiency on a continuous basis by liaising with the management of internal and/or external stakeholders.
- Perform active people management by monitoring the team members’ development opportunities and assist them with their development plan
- Provide regular feedback to the team members and ensure that the team’s performance is accrued.
- People management and leadership: ability to lead, motivate and inspire others.
- Problem solving and adaptability: analytical skills, mind for solutions.
- Client oriented: ability to understand client needs.
- Structured mind: being able to understand and restitute in a clear and factual way.
- Focus on controls: ability to take ownership of the control framework and comply with Group’s expectations.
- Excellent communication: orally and in writing, both in French and English.
- Solid track record in interacting with clients
- Strong Transfer Agency background and knowledge
- Proven management skills of leading and managing people
- At least 2 years of experience as a Team Manager of Client Services or 5+ years’ experience in Client Servicing role coupled with management (project or team)
- Fluency in French and English
- Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint are required.
- Fluency in French and English
Advantages of the position:
You will be the interface between clients and TA department from BP2S Luxembourg in order to follow -up the daily service delivery.
As a team manager you will have the opportunity to provide your leadership and play a major role within the organisation.
You will join within the Transfer Agent and become team manager an entrepreneurial team with a clear strategy for growth. You will also have the opportunity to work within a multicultural, multilingual pleasant and dynamic context where you will get a personalized training plan to develop your knowledge and skills.