BNP Paribas has a presence in 65 countries with more than 190,000 employees, including 145,000 in Europe. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking & Services (comprised of Domestic Markets and International Financial Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model across Mediterranean basin countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and solid and fast-growing businesses in Asia-Pacific.
If you are searching for opportunities to develop your career in the field of Corporate and Institutional Banking, challenges to boost your future career path, then BNP PARIBAS, Hungary Branch is the right place for you.
Transaction Banking Officer
Card, Cash and Payments
In full time, fixed term contract (1,5-2 years)
· Coordination of processing of domestic and international payments
· Processing outgoing and incoming postal payments
· Handling, processing different types of direct debits
· Managing cash & vault activities of clients
· Handling and monitoring clients’ card activities
· Daily position management including GIRO daily position, FX and MM position
· Preparation of confirmation regarding executed client payments
· Reconciliation and handling of open items on nostro and suspense accounts
· Handling of customer claims and investigations
· Management of daily communication and request via dedicated tool with outsourced back office
· Participates in introduction of new payments products and end-to-end tests as required
· Participates in the projects concerning new developments regarding the department’s activities
· Keep contact with other banks and Service Providers
· Perform other tasks assigned by the Manager
Direct contribution to BNP Paribas operational permanent control framework
· Minimum 2-3 years of relevant banking experience
· Knowledge of domestic and international payment systems
· Good communication and organizational skills
· Precise and accurate work
· Good team player, outstanding interpersonal skills
· Strong ability in using MS Office
· Spoken & written English knowledge
· Ability to work in teams across different locations
What we offer:
· A stimulating multinational environment, the position is based in Budapest
· Market leading trainings, on-the-job training and networking opportunities,
· A competitive remuneration and social benefit package.
Discover the different professions within BNP Paribas: Operations Management
Those who work in Operations Management roles are essential to the smooth-running of our Group, and work consistently to satisfaction to our clients and teams. These roles offer stimulating careers that combine efficiency with a strong collaborative spirit.Find out more
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group isn’t quite what you might think? At BNP Paribas, we do a multitude of different jobs that are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole. Whether through everyday tasks or major projects, doing one of our jobs means making a personal commitment to taking sustainable action.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.