- Implement TB Solutions and Services, for corporate clients (Japanese corporates and MNCs) in Japan, and for Japanese corporates in EMEA/APAC, when requested, along with local teams
- Be the principle contact point for corporate clients to support client requests for information (Centric/portal related, daily BAU inquiry, billing, supplier on-boarding etc), transaction support and problem resolution across a range of TB products and underlying platforms and channels, for corporate clients
3. Partnership management
- Contribute to develop innovation (share market information, bring new ideas, new processes)
- Ensure regular cross - selling of other business lines and cross - country/cross - regional fertilization Contribute to efficiency development by enhanced cooperation with other teams (coverage, operation, product...}
- Endeavor to ensure the quality of the bank's portfolio remains sound and healthy and to monitor supplier's utilization
Permanent Control Aspects
For all staff other than managers:
- Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework
- Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-today business activities, such as Control Plan
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
- Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System
- Ensure audit recommendations are resolved within the specific timeline
Experience and Qualifications required
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Finance, Business or Mathematics; post-graduate degree in Business or Finance
- Fluent in English and Japanese written & verbal
Other Value — added Competencies:
- History of achievement in previous roles
- Receptive to changes and good learning ability
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Discover the different professions within BNP Paribas: Sales and Client relations
Working in Sales and Client Relations at BNP Paribas is all about helping clients on a daily basis, and supporting them at important times in their personal and professional lives.Find out more
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group isn’t quite what you might think? At BNP Paribas, we do a multitude of different jobs that are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole. Whether through everyday tasks or major projects, doing one of our jobs means making a personal commitment to taking sustainable action.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.