BNP Paribas Asset Management is the asset management company of the BNP Paribas group. With assets under management totalling over EUR 500 billion and a staff of more than 4,000 present in over 40 countries, BNP Paribas Asset Management offers a comprehensive range of financial management services to institutional clients and distributors around the globe.
To support its current growth, BNP Paribas Asset Management (BNPP AM) is looking for a:
Trainee - KYC Regulatory files Officer (M/F)
Traineeship for 6 months
The KYC/AML/regulatory file team is part of the Global Client Service which is a key component of the Global Client Group at BNP Paribas Asset Management. The principal objective of this team is to:
- Supervise and ensure the identification of our investors and their continious review is done on a risk base approach, that accounts opened are reflected in all systems
- Ensure timely and flawless execution of KYC/AML processes in partnership with all stakeholders involved, therefore participating in the creation of business opportunities and maintainance of strong client satisfaction
The primary mission of the Client Service Team is to establish and provide a proactive support platform for the BNP Paribas Asset Management Sales Channels, clients and prospects.
Context: we are currently creating a new activity within the firm and in order to be compliant with regulation we need to make sure that client profiles in our system are of the highest quality. Identifying and analysing documents for agents, investors and beneficial owners in accordance with AML/KYC regulations is key.
Your main role will be:
- Support our team in ensuring flawless Client Data are input in our systems based on the client documentation
- Help in the analysis of documentation and any additional internal or external research required
- Active contribution and participation in all teams’ tasks
- Provide with a reporting to your coordinator on a regular basis
(in due course)
collaborate / Teamwork
- oral & written
Ability to deliver /
you feel at ease with data research and analysis
command of French (C1) and English (B2)
Primary Location: LuxembourgJob Type: StageJob: STATUTS TEMPORAIRESEducation Level: Bachelor / Licence ou équivalent (>= 3 ans)Experience Level: DébutantSchedule: Temps plein
Behavioural competency: Capacité à collaborer / travail d'équipe, Capacité à communiquer - à l'oral et par écrit, Etre orienté résultatsTransversal competency: Capacité d'analyse