We are looking for
Location Hong Kong
- As part of the Algorithmic Market Making Future team your job will consist of trading quantitative index arbitrage strategies.
- Manage risks of quantitative index arbitrage strategies algorithms
- Develop new trading signals / trading strategies after due research process in collaboration with dedicated developers.
- Trade a defined range of instruments within defined limits, putting in place hedging as appropriate, on behalf of the Firm.
- Monitor market news and events and evaluate the risk and opportunities for the firm's positions and strategy.
- Working with operational support functions to facilitate and monitor the settlement process.
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
- Previous experience ( 2-5 years ) in a relevant trading field ( index arbitrage, automated market making or quantitative trading )
- Logical and creative problem solving.
- Knowledge in Python, C++.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
Specific Qualifications Required
- Have graduated either in Statistics / Engineering / Math / Computer Science
- Probability / Statistics / Machine Learning would be a plus
Primary Location: Hong Kong S.A.R.Job Type: Standard / PermanentJob: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISEEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 5 years Behavioural competency: ProactivityTransversal competency: Ability to develop and adapt a processReference: GLO002965