In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
- Responsible for designing, simulating and trading systematic market making strategies on Chinese Commodities markets.
- To collaborate closely with AMM HK team to implement the new strategies.
- Trade a defined range of instruments within defined limits, putting in place hedging as appropriate, on behalf of the Firm.
- Monitor market news and events and evaluate the risk and opportunities for the firm's positions and strategy.
- Working with operational support functions to facilitate and monitor the settlement process.
- Contribute to and facilitate with, trading middle office, the confirmation of daily P&L at close.
- Attend relevant regulatory and product/skill training and stay current with market issues
- Maintain open communication with team and direct line management to resolve risk and P&L discrepancies and fulfill notification requirement.
- Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework.
- Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan.
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.
- Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System.
Competencies (Technical / Behavioural)
- Knowledge in Python, C++.
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Logical and creative problem solving.
Specific Qualifications Required
Have graduated either in Math / Computer Science / Statistics / Engineering
Probability / Statistics / Stochastic Calculus would be a plus