BNP Paribas Securities Services Poland is part of the BNP Paribas group specializing in securities operations and investment funds for institutional investors and financial institutions. We operate in thirty-four countries on five continents. We are one of the five largest trust banks in the world.
For new activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas’ operational scope in Poland
Trade Capture Junior Specialist
Gathering and executing our custody clients’ orders for all types of funds
Controlling the validating all instructions received from the clients and reverting to them for any missing or incomplete information within a given time frame
Entering orders without any interpretation into dealing platform and completing the necessary documentation requested by internal sources
Validating orders entered into the system
Ensuring correct transmission of orders
Repairing orders sent via SWIFT in case of anomalies or dispatching them to the dedicated team
Escalating any special problems and events to management
Responding to any query from internal or external sources in relation to the activity
- BA degree (Finance, Economics, Law, etc.)
- Very good command of English language
Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Ability to work effectively as a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Stress resistance and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn
What else you can expect at BNP Paribas Securities Services?
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package:
- private medical care,
- life insurance,
- sport card,
- lunch card,
- Additional benefits to choose from the cafeteria platform (cinema and theatres tickets, online shops vouchers, etc.)
- co-funding of language courses and many more
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV).
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Primary Location: PL-MA-WarsawJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: BeginnerSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Attention to detail / rigor, Organizational skills, Adaptability, Resilience, Active listening, Communication skills - oral & written, Client focused, Ability to synthetize / simplify, Ability to deliver / Results drivenTransversal competency: Ability to develop and leverage networks, Analytical Ability