Would you like to join an international company part of an international Bank that deliver banking and payment application all around the world? We are looking for a Test Automation Specialist to join our fast growing team.
Who are we?
We are part of the bank and conducting the best of its projects!
Central Europe Technology is an IT expertise center, which conducts IT projects for our clients from BNP Paribas Personal Finance organization. We are located in Bucharest and are part of a global international IT expertise centers based in Bucharest and Madrid. We bring together nearly 200 employees, highly specialized in various IT systems (Java, .Net, Python, Cobol).
CET is a referent business partner for all BNP Paribas Personal Finance subsidiaries serving 15 countries and is continuously expanding.
We are proud to develop and maintain strategic business applications and deliver the best level quality for the bank all around the world.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a person to propose a test automation strategy facilitating automated scripts maintenance and design (framework, modularization...) The team will be fully dedicated to one of our clients and the activity of the team will have to cover all the client’s testing needs.
You will be responsible for
- Defining required environment and test data needs for effective test automate
- Understanding the functional scenario to automate
- Using automation tools such as LEAN-FT in order to:
- Automate mainframe applications
- Automate web applications
- Automate mobile applications
- Automate API/REST
- Be knowledgeable in creating an extensive range of test scripts
- Knowing how to use mobile devices (real or virtualized) for his automation
- Knowing how to schedule automated execution
- Taking part in automated execution results analysis and debug automated test scripts
- Training junior test analysts and seniors test analysts on the use of the automation tools
- Providing a 1st level of support in case of automation issues
As Quality is part of our strategic development plan, you will join a new team in an environment in which the aim is to create values for our customers. For this, We are looking for the following skills:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Test automation
- Development in Java using IDE like Eclipse or IntelliJ
- Knowledge of automation frameworks based on Selenium and Appium.
- Knowledge of Lean FT is a plus
- Communication (production of lessons learnt, training documents...)
- Ability to share knowledge within the team
- Very good/ advanced level of English, French is a plus
- Experience in Credit functional domains would be a plus.
We are not machines! Soft skills are important
- Team player mentality: ability and willingness to collaborate and support
- Attention to detail/rigor
- Organizational skills
- Results driven and ability to deliver
- Active listening
- Client focused
- Ability to share/ pass on knowledge
- Critical thinking
- Ability to synthetize/ simplify
- Attention to detail and analytical qualities
- Self-driven, self-motivated, suggests ideas, has initiative
- Ability to keep up with technical innovation
- Pragmatic, with a positive attitude as well as a great capacity of comprehension
- Good social skills, able to integrate in a local team as well as in a global team
What about you?
You are convinced that Quality is one of the most important components within IT development
You wish to work in an international environment, with colleagues from Romania, France, Spain, Brazil, with clients from All over the world!
You want to bring value for the future of our group
You will better, understand the business and technical mechanisms of developing IT applications in the finance industry.
You will be supported in theses missions by:
- CET Test team leader & QA manager with whom you will work on the capacity roadmap
- Local IT Manager
- Operational and Business teams
- HR for recruitment and talent management (unique career path implementations, knowledge transfer)