An exciting opportunity to join our lettings team in Chelsea as a Tenancy support assistant to help the ongoing growth of the Lettings division.
- Securing and issuing inventory check-in reports to landlords and tenants
- Requesting comments for the above and annexing any comments from both parties to the check in reports/inventories and importing to RPS
- Prompting safety certificate renewal reminders, following up and instructing where applicable in absence of current record/s
- Preparing and issuing invoices and collecting payments for any works instructed
- Carrying out property visits when required
- On receipt of non-managed terminations following procedure to administer tenancy ends
- Processing deposit releases upon instruction from landlord and tenant/s
- Ensuring TDS database is kept up to date and information is correct
- Follow up Clients and Tenants to regularly to release any deposits sat on account
- Completing Tenancies on database once deposit released and carrying out monthly housekeeping to maintain
- Dead all completed files and manage Iron Mountain collection and database
- Preparing communications and administering for any tenant or tenancy changes in regards to a deed of assignment and/or deed of surrender to and a tenancy or deed of variation
- Ensuring the office remains tidy and presentable to clients at all times.
- Displaying new magazines and marketing material in the office when received.
- Ordering stationary and office supplies as and when necessary.
- Franking post.
- Take minutes to meetings where necessary
- Fielding initial tenant and client queries regarding non-managed tenancy matters
- Answering the telephone when other team members are occupied and referring calls to the appropriate member of the department or taking a message
- When required, welcoming visitors and dealing with as appropriate
- Supporting the team with other office related administrative tasks
- Ensuring all correspondence is responded to promptly
- Maintain paperless filing system – ensure accurate and up to date.
- Keep Reapit up-dated
- Undertake any other duties within capabilities as and when required
- Up to 6 months in an administration role
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-focused with commitment to maintaining excellent service standards at all times
- Organised and systematic - able to prioritise workloads
- Ability to follow processes with good data entry and accuracy
- A smart appearance and professional approach is essential
- Team Player
BNP Paribas Real Estate is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and membership to Stonewalls Diversity Champion Programme.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-LondonJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISEEducation Level: Other Degrees / Certifications / Vocational, Technical or Professional QualificationsSchedule: Full-time