Technology Service Delivery Manager
At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
The Technology Service Delivery Manager will serve as a technology single point of contact for a line of business to ensure a clear line of sight for all technology services provided to support a business function. The role will be responsible for learning and understanding the enterprise technology strategies and the LOB strategies in order to align and effectively communicate to both IT and the LOB requirements and needs. The role will be responsible for developing and maintaining a repeatable process for measuring and communicating holistic technology services; IT Infrastructure SLAs, Line of Business Application Technology SLAs, Technology KPIs, and relative incidents. The role will be responsible for ensuring proper incident management, problem management, and root cause analysis processes are followed, ensuring maximum business uptime and minimal business disruption.
Essential Job Functions
- Act as primary point of contact for LOBs regarding all technology issues.
- Manage and track SLAs and own incident management process.
- Build relationships across all IT groups in order to facilitate quick resolution of issues.
- Conduct monthly business reviews to track performance.
- Assists in the planning and management of line of business application technical debt.
- Analyzes management needs regarding information retrieval, data control and use of computing and data processing resource and processes.
- Maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and recommends/evaluates technologies.
- Directs and/or assists in the continuing review of present systems and methods, and the formulation of new and revised systems, examining techniques in use and determine appropriate changes to effect improvements, reduce costs and enhance efficiency.
- Plans, coordinates, and schedules investigations, feasibility studies and surveys, including the economic evaluations of proposed and existing systems.
- Ensures proper coordination between assigned staff and all interfacing staff and groups.
- Assists in the development of cost and time estimates for capital budgeting plan and operational budget plan for the area.
Other Job Duties
- Supports training and professional development for staff members as needed to perform job duties
- May conduct vendor negotiations and develop contract proposals.
- Experience with banking products and services, preferred experience with technologies and products aligned to Consumer Real Estate
- Knowledge and experience with developing and leading a technology service delivery capability
- SLA development and management
- Incident Management
- Experience with enterprise software delivery
- Knowledge with various business technology solutions and their implementation preferable pertaining to Consumer Real Estate
- Knowledge of IT support infrastructures (VDI, VPN, Cloud, Servers, Storage, etc)
- 10+ years experience with capability to lead technology product / solution implementations
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.