At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
The Technology Service Delivery Manager will serve as a technology single point of contact for a line of business to ensure a clear line of sight for all technology services provided to support a business function is meeting the business need. The role will be responsible for learning and understanding the enterprise technology strategies and the LOB strategies in order to align and effectively communicate to both IT and the LOB requirements and needs. The role will be responsible for developing and maintaining a repeatable process for measuring and communicating holistic technology services; IT Infrastructure SLAs, Business Technology SLAs for platforms specific to a LOB, Technology KPIs related to the LOB (IT and Business), Project statuses related to the LOB (IT and Business), Incident management, business strategies and their alignment to technology delivery, and functioning as the agile alignment lead for various product delivery squads.
Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Prepares project plans including scheduling, costs, resources, and other operational concerns.
- Analyzes management needs regarding information retrieval, data control and use of computing and data processing resource and processes.
- Maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and recommends/evaluates technologies.
- Directs and/or assists in the continuing review of present systems and methods, and the formulation of new and revised systems, examining techniques in use and determine appropriate changes to effect improvements, reduce costs and enhance efficiency.
- Plans, coordinates, and schedules investigations, feasibility studies and surveys, including the economic evaluations of proposed and existing systems.
- Ensures proper coordination between assigned staff and all interfacing staff and groups.
- Provides technical expertise in the examination and definition of objectives of existing or proposed systems and in the design of improved systems utilizing information technology
- Assists in the development of cost and time estimates for capital budgeting plan and operational budget plan for the area.
- Supports training and professional development for staff members as needed to perform job duties
- May conduct vendor negotiations and develop contract proposals.
- Manages employees directly, through subordinates and occasionally other managers.
- Establishes performance goals, allocates resources, assesses annual performance and recommends individual merit and promotional increases.
- Maintains professional contacts with other companies, research bodies and equipment manufacturers concerning computer applications and equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience with banking products and services, preferred experience with technologies and products aligned to the CRES LOB
- Knowledge and experience with developing and leading a technology service delivery capability
- - SLA development and management
- - KPIs
- - Incident Management
- Experience with lead large projects / progams, preferred Agile delivery experience
- Knowledge with various business technology solutions and their implementation preferrable pertaining to the CRES LOB (Mortage, etc)
- Knowledge of IT support infrastructures (VDI, VPN, Cloud, Servers, Storage, etc)
- 5-10 Years experience in Technology Leadership capability or a Business Leadership capability leading technology product / solution implementations
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- BA/BS Business / Computer Science or related field
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Nebraska-OmahaJob Type: Full-timeJob: Technology