At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for establishing and maintaining a Technical Lifecycle Management Program Office. Responsibilities include establishing, communicating, and enforcing TLM Governance best practices. Works with LOB and IT leadership to create Tech Debt remediation roadmaps. Creates and reports Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) with emphasis on risk based reporting to executive stakeholders. Manages TLM specific projects. Responsible for partnering with stakeholders to create and utilize project planning and analysis tools to successfully align project planning with business strategies.
Essential Job Functions
- Serves as a trusted business partner to leaders by developing TLM program plans and solutions to achieve short-term needs and long-term business growth.
- Drives transparency into TLM activities and progress.
- Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with LOB and IT stakeholders
- Plan, coordinate, and schedule investigation, feasibility studies and surveys, including the economic evaluations of proposed technology-based products and services to determine cost, benefit, and applicability.
- Ensures compliance with audit and regulatory requirements for TLM practices for IT assets
- Demonstrates strong problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholder’s interests to advance multiple roadmaps where possible.
- Proactively identifies risks to success and responds accordingly.
- Directs and consults with the management team on strategic and emerging trends. Ensures they align with vision and goals of the organization.
- Excellent speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter with the ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- Skilled facilitator with the ability to effectively manage discussions towards outcomes and results.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport, trust, and respect through-out the organization at all levels and be viewed as a team player.
- Demonstrated ability to partner and influence across organizational lines in the development and execution of TLM roadmaps
- Proven ability to monitor and forecast large program budgets and financials. Experience with Capex and Opex funding and reporting.
- Ability to influence, motivate and mentor in a matrix environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-TempeJob Type: Full-timeJob: Technology